Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's All About You

You were great today. I could tell you were not feeling good but you did well. You took your medicine. You are taking care of your self. I am happy to see that. That's good, that's very good. I love you. Even though forces tried to take my voice, they couldn't take my whisper and I told you I love you. Every chance I get I am going to keep telling you, until we can move on from there. I'll take an inch, I'll take a mile. Whatever I can get.

I had to buy two new tires today. When I got out to the parking lot my passenger front tire was going flat. My driver side tire was my spare and i didnt even have a good spare in the trunk. I just prayed all the way back to the burbs and made it to Sam's Club where I bought two new tires. I also bought a new printer. It was 35 dollars. It's a HP that copies, prints and scans. The only thing it doesnt do is fax, but I have another printer that can fax so I thought that was a good deal. I also bought a my first baby outfit for Austin Michael. My daughter has a doctor's appt tomorrow. We are also going to buy some maternity clothes. My goal is to wash my clothes and grade some papers. I don't like grading papers. I can see now that grading papers is one thing I really don't like.

I'm watching the Bears and I don't even want to watch anymore. Third quarter, Carolina 23 Bears 14. I'm going to watch Extreme Makeover now. Maybe switch back and forth. Maybe watch Cash in the Attic too.

Be blessed and have a restful evening. I just like this picture, it has nothing to do with anything I have written. I feel better and I am happy about that. My reading went well, my voice didn't crack or dissappear on me, thank you Jesus. I'm content right now so I will enjoy the moment. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive