Sunday, January 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning. I am so thankful that I am awake. I am so grateful that God has seen fit to give me another day. Thank you Lord for your kindness and your mercy. Thank you. Lord I seek your acceptance and your guidance. I seek to do your will and I want to please you. My goal is to bring you great satisfaction. I want to have salvation with you. I seek you daily. I need you in my life. I am lost without you Lord. I love you Lord. I respect you and I admire you. You are worthy to be praised. Praise is what I do, when I want to be close to you. I praise you in the morning, I praise you in the noon day and I will praise you in the evening.  I know that its not by my power byt by the Spirit of my Lord and Savior the Almighty Father. Thank you for loving me and giving me peace.

This morning I woke at two and didnt get back to sleep until 4:30. I watched a wonderful documentary on an aquarium in Calif , the older version of To Be or Not to Be and most of the men's final of the Australian Open. I believe Federer won. I fell asleep near the end. I know that I am going through a maturing process. A stage of development in trust. All of tht requires discipline. Discipline to stay focused and to continue to practice the habit of discipline. Follow the steps to take the limits off of God and expect the unexpected. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.Let the glory of the Lord rise upon us. I want and will receive the good things God has for me. My life has been blessed and I will receive the blessings of my Lord and Savior the Almighty God.

I look forward to today. I love being able to worship and praise the Lord. Thank you Lord for that honor to love you. I look forward to being where you are too. I look forward to hearing a word from you today and from God. Have a blessed day today and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive