Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Mid Week Date

Hi

Today I went to my workshop on answering extended response questions and also had a chance to look through a really good library. Tomorrow morning and Friday morning are also workshops. This week has really gone by. I still have papers to grade. I'm starting to feel the pressure again. I think I'm ready to go back though. The first week was truly do nothing. This week is a gradual get back into doing something time. I made lasagna this evening. This is a new recipe so I'm hoping it turns out ok. Its in the oven now and I'm ready for a cup of tea. My nose, ears and throat are bothering me. I think I will take something and go to bed. My daughter has had a cold all week. I told her she couldn't have any cold medicine because she is pregnant, but she could drink lots of tea and use mentholatum to clear her nose. I probably caught her cold. I am protecting my throat. I don't want to get laryingitis again.

Its so sad what happened to those miners. The families are at the mercy of the mines and thier owners.

I pray that you had a good day today. No pain, no headaches, that you have had rest and that you feel rejuvenated. Go to bed early tonight. Be blessed and truly be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive