Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up with a sound mind. Thank you for all of your saving graces and tender mercies. My life is much fuller and richer because you are in it. I don't want to go anywhere without you in my life. Lead me, guide me, and protect me today and everyday Lord.

Why is it that my building at school has to smell like something crawled up in the walls and died? The bathrooms smell, the smell of dead rodent is all through out the school? You would think they would want to do something about that?  I have air freshners, plugins, anything I can to give a different odor to the classroom.  why, why, why?  I'm not ready for it today. I don't think its right that they have to go to school in such conditions and that we should have to teach in those conditions. Again the disparity is very real.

Have a blessedly wonderful day and be an extraordinary blessing to someone today. With much love and sincere peace.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive