Saturday, January 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for letting me know I can do this one more day. Thank you for the strength to rise. For the ability to think and discern and the desire to want to please you. Thank you for your blessings Lord. You are awesome. Thank you for another chance to get it right today.

Lord there are a lot of things going through my mind today. Preparing for my return to school. Thinking about my future. Working out  some kind of balance at home. Lord I ask for guidance and wisdom in every corner of my life. Thank you for your assistance.

How are you today? Are you feeling better? Have you done anything to get better this week? Are you excited about this week? You are blessing this community with a double portion. Thank you so much. Know that you are truly loved. Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive