Friday, January 6, 2006

Date Night X2

My My My

Two date nights in one week.

I think of date night as a time when we are talking together, having a cocktail, eating appetizers, having snacks, just enjoying each others company. We chat about little things, we wonder about big things that we have very little control over and we just relax. Unimportant stuff. Things that help us get to know each other in a more intimate way. Things that no one else knows but us. Revelations and realizations.

I think if we didn't have this, there is no way we could ever have more because we would have given up a long time ago. I think this journal has given us the opportunity to know each other on a different level. Even though it demands discipline from me to place entries. It also requires you to respond. I'm sure you have so many thoughts and responses to some of the things I say that you feel the time we are together isn't enough. I agree. But we can't keep everybody just 'cause we want to be together.

What are you thinking about right now? What do you think about what I said? What do I think about what you say? Questions, questions, questions.

Well have a blessed evening, be happy. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive