Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I wll bless your name at all times. I thank you for waking me up this morning.

I sat here wondering what to say. I couldn't dream any more. I knew it would come to pass one day, but when I didn't know. Then God directed me to this passage for the second time this week.

"Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us.

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,

though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,

yet I will rejoice in the Lord.

I will be joyful in God my Savior.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength

he makes my feet like the feet of a deer

he enables me to go on the heights.

Habakkuk 3

I didn't get it until I heard you last night. Right now seems hopeless. Keep going. Right now people are challenging you. Keep going. Right now nothing looks like its working. Keep going. Right now you feel lonely and alone. Keep going.

I used to dream of cooking big meals for you and who ever came over. Always having something on the stove, in the oven. Making something delicious to share. Then I just stopped dreaming of that and anything else that really had something to do with a day to day existence. Am I feeling impatient, yes. Am I going my own way, no. Have I given up, no. Have I stopped trying, yes. I want it to be God's way or nothing at all. What do I have to do now, I don't know. Stay the course. Don't be discouraged. Keep getting up. Keep writing in this journal every, every, every, day.

So I begin each day with hope.  I trust in the Lord to show me the way and guide me. Trust. Hope.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive