Monday, January 9, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. I never take a day for granted. I know that each and every day is a blessing from you. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for loving me Lord. Thank you for caring about me Father God.  Thank you for giving me a sound mind and adequate functioning body. Thank you for your blessings. Lord help me to communicate today. Help me to have a clear message and patience.

Good morning again. Vacation is over. Back to the grind. I pray that I have nothing but positive responses today. NOthing but positive influences in my life today. I plan to go in looking for nothing but good. I know that I must be prepared for anything and that's from staff and students. I hope that you have a good day. I'm sure you have lots of planning and things to do. I know this will be a good week for you. I'm so excited about the foundational scripture for the year. Isaiah 60:1-2, how awesome it was the first reading too. I have been carrying it around for about six months or so and didn't even notice it was the one until last week. There's something about that scripture. You, me  and God. That's my Trinity. Together we can figure this world out and make good things happen for us and those around us.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive