Monday, January 2, 2006

Isaiah 60

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you."

Let the glory of the Lord rise upon you

Let the glory of the Lord rise upon you

Let the glory of the Lord rise upon you

Raising My Expectations for 2006

I'm about to listen to the sermon again.

Dear Lord how is he feeling right now? Is he in pain? Is he resting? Is he alone or does he have someone to help him? Comfort him Lord, comfort him. Remove all doubts about me. Do not let me be a reason for stress in his life. Reassure him. Reassure him, Lord. Love him Lord.Love him Lord. Heal him Lord. Heal him.

I am the Lord's servant and what will be will be.

My soul glorifies the Lord.

My soul glorifies the Lord.

My soul glorifies the Lord.

I love that. I love that.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive