Friday, January 13, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, thank you for such a wonderful day yesterday. I thank you for your blessings and all of the wonderful things that you do for me each and every day. My cup runneth over. I am so happy that I have been able to be a part of your world.

All this week I have been sick. I have a problem with my voice and now I am going to the doctor today. I don't want to not be able to speak on Sunday. I have been worried about that all week. I have been stuffy, congested, voice is going, if not gone, and my head is foggy.  People wonder why I kept coming to work. I wanted to be there when they took their test on Thursday. Now that's done, I can heal myself and also I really have to remember that they can do it without me.

Thank you for bringing such a good down to earth world leader to our church. I always enjoy sitting at the feet of the founders of the movement that changed the world, not just the U.S.

I hope that your day today is a faith filled day. One in which you can say you are taking the limits off of God today. You have raised you expectations for the day. I love you and hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive