Sunday, January 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for such a beautiful day. I know this will be a beautiful day because I'm still here. Everyday that I am here to do your will Lord is a beautiful day. Thank you for waking me up. For the function of my limbs and my mind. Thank you Lord for your saving grace and tender mercy.  Lord I am willing to listen to you today. I will not harden my heart nor be obstinate. I know you will say the words whether we listen or not. Help me to hear the words you have to say today. Father God I seek your words today. I will listen carefully and take to heart everything you have to say to me today.

Good Morning My Love. May God Bless you today. Today we get to feed on one of your many gifts to us this new year. Thank you in advance for blessing us. Know that you are important in many peoples lives. Your desire to enrich us not taken for granted.

I plan to get there early today so you don't have to be grumpy with me. You aren't grumpy really, but I always like to be there early if I can possibly make it. Sometimes its beyond my control. Sometimes its just my laziness. I will try harder though. Thursday  I'll already be in the city, that makes it easier.

See you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive