Thursday, January 5, 2006

Counting Down

Monday will be here before I know it and I am just counting the days, hours and minutes until I see my little darlings again.

I have really been getting some good information this week. The workshops have been excellent. I learned that something I was taught to do by the school I am at is wrong. I don't know if I should tell them its wrong, just show them the stuff I learned and then they may see that its wrong or just not say anything and do it the right way. Questions, questions, questions.

How was your day today? How are you feeling? Hve you done anymore testing? I'm not worried anymore. I know God will do whatever is best and I know that what's best is you being well. I know God is not going to set all this up for nothing. I see nothing but good before me. I know that there are no guarantees, but there is more to this than meets the eye. I know that when we get together it is going to be something else. You are well.  Be blessed and have a very good evening. Remember I do love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive