Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Hello

Hi

Someone ran into my car yesterday. Then they drove off. I was on my way into NMNB class. I jumped out of my car and the guy didnt have any insurance and he jumped back into his car and drove off. I was upset. But I went ot class anyway. I.m turning it over to God. I can't do anything about it, the guy was a jerk and vengence is the Lord's department. I'm not being saintly or too holy. I was mad. I showed him I was mad and I think that's shy he jumped in his car and drove away. But what can I do now. I can't continue to be mad over it. I have to let go of it and move on. I can still drive it. Its more than a ding, its not totally messed up where I can't drive it. I refuse to be defeated by satan. I still went to the class and didnt say one word about it. I didnt want to give satan one bit of acknowledgement. I'm just not going to be depressed about it. I'm moving on.

I'm driving my brother's car tonight. My daughter is coming with me too.

I have to hurry up now. Take Care and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive