Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God is a good God

I have been blessed to begin another day worshipping the Lord

Thank You Lord for waking me up and starting me on my day

Thank You Lord for being my strength

Glory to your name Lord, glory to Jesus Christ my Savior

Lord youhave given me strength and support to do your will

Thank you Lord for being wise and knowing what I need in my life

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers with your wisdom to discern my needs and not just my wants, Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers.

Today was so much easier to get up. Day three and the the routine is setting in.

Thank You , Thank You Lord, Thank You

I'mo grateful and humble that this is a healing journey for me, I just have to say thank you.

I try to be reflective of my prayer time and try to bring my reflections from the heart.I want to hear the word of God in my life and let him lead me on my path each day. I'm listening.

Have a blessed day and know that you are loved and appreciated.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive