Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Good Morning

I count it all as good. I need to slow down and just let God take control. Good Morning, Good Morning. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Your spirits were good and as always you did a fantastic job of identifying the what needs to be done. You are a jewel in the community. You're fantastic, which is good for the faith community. I am going to take my winning gift certificate and by school supplies for the children to donate. It was something extra so I just want to give back to the community. I was happy just to win. I keep pressing forward. Baby steps, but I keep pressing forward. I hope you have a good day. I pray for total and complete healing for you. Also happiness in your life. Nothing but good things for you.

Be blessed and have a good day. No plans for me today except to workout, go to the post office and maybe work on my two summer projects. Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive