Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God Bless you this morning

What a beautiful morning it is today

Thank you Lord for our saving  grace

Thank you for keep us safe and hearing our prayer

Thank you Lord for a new day blooming, new mercies each day.

Lord I know you have knowledge of the things we need and can provide our needs

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and answering them

You know the concerns of my heart and what I need

Lord I care, I care about being a part of your kingdom. I care Lord.

I'm struggling today Lord and I need your assistance. I have a lot of things to do and I need your assistance to accomplish them. Lord keep me focused and humble. My goal is to please you today and everyday. To walk in your joy. To be loved by you Lord. To be the apple of your eye is my desire. Thank you Lord for loving me.

Have a blessed day today and walk with the Lord in his joy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive