Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Tragedy

Two of my really good friends from the Navy live in the DC area. We were all in London together. They married and were still together to this day. I received an email from him that she is dying today. She had many different illness that lead to this point and they always thought she was getting better. Nothing to dibilating, always stuff they could handle. Sunday she fell out of bed and broke her leg in two places. They thought ok, not good but she'll be home with crutches and cast by Monday. Early this morning she stopped breathing, they brought her back after 25 minutes but now she's brain dead. They are keeping her alive for family to get there. They will take her off life support later this afternoon. that's devestating to me.Tom and Emily were an interracial couple.He's white and she's black. He just got over cancer this year, she recovered from brest cancer a few years ago, she had MS but was working with it really well. Its just a tragedyI sent him some scriptures and told him I was praying constantly for him and his family. I just trust God to know the beginning and the end and to teach us how to manuever the inbetween.

Well my day will consist of going from my old school, picking up a form that needs to be signed and going to my new school to drop it off. I will also be at the march tonight. Have a blessed day today, my thoughts and prayers are with you always.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive