Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

You would be surprised to know the distractions that I have to put up with just to make sure I have an entry before 6am.

Everyone in the house wants to know what I'm doing and why I writing so early in the morning. Suddenly they want to get up too. What used to be a quiet time to begin to work in the presence of God has become a big distraction. But L press forward, lettin them know that this is my journal reflection time. The computer and TV are in the same room, so I often have all kinds of stuff on in the background that my brother is watching. This is his time up, due to his work schedule, and he watches everything from poker shows, soap operas he's recorded to drama shows and stuff.  But I press on, staying in the focus of God and the new day that's about to form.

So I say that to say, if nothing goes my way today, I will call upon the strength of the Lord to help me through. I look to today with positive thoughts and words out of my mouth and in my mind. I draw on God's presence in my life to guide and direct me today and everyday. I'm looking forward to today.

You have an important day ahead of you also. I pray for traveling mercies for you and I am encouraged that you will be successful in your endeavours today. I pray that God speaks to your heart for the solutions to overcome the struggles plaguing this movement. Take care today and know that you are loved.

Be blessed and truly be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive