Monday, August 8, 2005

Hello

 

Hi,

I have spent the morning in prayer and I have two new scriptures that I am continuing to reflect and renew my self with. I can handle it, deal with it.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Deuteronomy 31:8

Trust to hold on in the mist of the storm. Release faith to expect it. Then trusting Jesus to manifest it in my life. Trust in God. Give me the grace I need to trust you after I believe you. You are not the Son of Man to lie in his word. Others have walked away from me but I trust you and your word. Trust, trust, trust.

I trust God in my finances. I want to be a good steward of my finances and I continue to tithe. I don't want to change it because I'm believing God for an increase, and he has blessed me to have a little more money here and there. I don't have to spend as much so I have done well this summer managing my finances. I have been tithing at the same level even though I have not received a full paycheck since July 15th. I am believing God for my finances. I had a blessing when I got the job after less than thirty minutes in the interview. That was just ridiculous!

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. When tempted, no on should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. James 1:12-16

Keep pressing on even when its painful. I just have to take authority and keep pressing on. When I'm going through the tough times I know that if God allows me to have the trial then I can take it, I can handle it.

I have been completing my test for the NMNB class and temptation is the theme there. Adam and Eve. Deception and Disobedience. God continues to strengthen us. I don't want to be thought of as a deceptive distraction. I want to follow God's will.

I hope you have had a good morning. More blessings this week for you. I want to hear the really good news that you feel great and you are better everyday.I want nothing but good health and happiness for you today and the rest of the week. I'm still believing for more miracles. The More, the abundance of Life.

My goal for todya is to go to W3 before class. My daughter is in town so maybe she will go with me. Having a partner is good encouragement.

I am listening to the sermon from yesterday and I just noticed I returned here in 1989. The year you paid of the debt for the church. God is making this a successful church. God wants His word and will to flow from this. Good things are happening.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. What a blessing you are to me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive