Tuesday, August 30, 2005

God is a good God

My God hears my prayers

The Lord is my shepard and I shall not want

Well, my daughter is not moving out. It seems her "room mate" didn't have his part of the money for the move in. He had the nerve to ask me and my family if we would give him the money so he could move into his little "love shack" with my daughter! I couldn't believe he really expected me to finance his "love shack". The gall that he would have my daughter ask me and my father for the money. She says she will wait until he has his share of the money. It might be a good idea to wait until he has a job too. Sometimes these young brothers just seem to push things to the very edge and then they go off the cliff. I guess he figured no harm in asking. She just might say OK. She's a church going woman, there easy.

Well we don't have to worry about that for a while and I think she might be getting tired of him about now. I'm just thankful there's no children involved yet. Your message is right on my street this week. I didn't know there was so much sex going on in the church. I guess when you not doing anything then you think everybody else is not doing it also. I really think the message is necessary because the young and old are battling the sex drive.

Respect for self is what's so important. If we can just leave the feelings at the door and just begin to believe in integrity, honor and loyalty. How we treat each other and how we treat our selves  is what's important.

Well you get to meet with the movers and shakers of the movement to decide the direction it has to take now. Find a way to encourage integrity, honor and loyalty in the plans. If we don't begin to respect the family unit. Respect womena and children.

Don't just keep fathering children and having the mothers go it alone. Have integrity to face up to the responsibility. Single parents are the biggest anchor in the black community. Without the family structure intact, the children never change. We continue to repeat the cycle, over and over again. Men will have children and not take the complete and total responsibility to marray and support their family. I know jobs are hard to find black men. But their pride keeps them for working from the bottom and trying to move up. You have to start somewhere. Education is not valued. Let the man value it and you will see a change in the community.

OK enough of my rantings about what's needed. I trust you to come up with some solutions for advancement of the civil rights movement. I have to get ready for tomorrow where I do my part to help my people.

Take Care and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive