Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord has made

We will rejoice and be glad in it

I am so happy that I am alive another day to worship and give glory to the Lord

One more day to get it right

I give God all the glory and all the honor

I rebuke satan and all his demons

I pray for God's power transform my mind and renew my spirit

I don't seek it for my own good but for the good of everyone else

I want positive good thoughts to walk with me and everyone else in my path today.

I pray this morning for healing and goodness

My goal for a comforting word for you in the morning is constantly being challenged by physical obstacles but I refuse to be defeated.

I pray that you have a good day today and that you are able to overcome all obstacles in your way.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive