Saturday, August 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning My Love

Great is the day that the Lord has made

We will rejoice and be glad in it. This day is given to me as a present.

I take nothing for granted. I Thank my Lord and Savior Jesus for loving me enough to want to see me wake up for another day. Thank You Lord

Dear Lord, I struggle to get it right each day. To walk in your will and to grow in you wisdom. I want to do it your way Lord. My heart's desire is to please you.

I strive to to stay in your grace. My character is developed through your will and my actions. I desire to act in your will Lord.

Guide my steps, lead me to the right path and help me control my actions so that I am pleasing in your eyes Lord.

Dear Lord my heart's desire is to pleas you, to make you happy, to have you smile and say the words I long to hear, well done, my good and faithful child.

I continue to stretch and grow and yearn for more. I'm not satisfied with the present situation, I want the more. To get the more I have to stay diligent. My character counts.I don't want to fail or disappoint. There's been enough disappointment.

Have a blessed day today. I might see you later, I'm not sure.Enjoy you day, rain and all. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive