Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gift Bags

What a wonderful day.

Today we had instruction on classroom management (which we all really need no matter how much experience you have) and organizing our lessons. The presenters were well informed and the day went by quickly.

We had a full hot breakfast and lunch prepared for us today. After the presentation we were given three bags of stuff for ourselves and our classroom. It was so nice. Everyone associated with this seminar was very helpful and just inviting. If nothing else our spirits were elevated and our confidence was renewed. Its so important to feel secure, safe and wanted. I hope I relay that feeling to the children and to the school. I want to keep a positive attitude and not be negative.

How was your day today? I didn't hear anything this week about marching. I checked the website daily. Today I didn't check and its probably there.

I'm going to WWW now. I need the exercise and I plan to lose some weight no matter what.

I hope you are feeling better. I wonder how all of that is going? Life and death is in the power of the tongue. You are healed and nothing but goodness and happiness are coming your way. We are going to make this work. I feel good about our future.

Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive