Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

I thank the Lord for waking me up and starting me on my day today.

Thank you Lord for giving  me the very breathe that I breathe. Thank you for healing me and allowing me to hear your word in the cool, calm crisp air.

Lord I pray for world healing. I pray for all of our brothers and sisters that are suffering and need your help this morning.

Lord I am also praying for those that are not walking in your will. Not listening to your word and need your guidance, direction and love. Lorddispatch your angels and keep them safe, let them know you are with them always.

I know I can't do it without you Lord. I can't make it without you. I lean on your understanding and guidance to get me through the day. My hours depend on you Lord, I can't make it without you.

I know that there is power in the tongue. Life and death is in the tongue. Words are spoken and they bring life. I want to use words to encourage and uplift. I want to build strong character and ridiculous faith.

I'm a work in progress and I want to keep the faith. I want to keep believing and and walking in God's will in my life. I was stressing over something yesterday and the message I got was don't worry, don't worry, it will work out just fine. So I'm believing Jesus Christ that the Lords word is true and it will not go out void.

Faith the size of a mustard seed. The truth shall set you free. I believing God for truth, justice and freedom in my life. Freedom is never free. We pay a cost to walk in freedom. God's grace and mercy walks with us.

Take Care today and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive