Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord has made. Give God all the glory, honor and praise.

I will be obedient when I hear his voice. I want to obey.

Dear Lord, thank you for continuing to work with me and continuing to mold me into the person you need me to be. I want to get it right.

I set my alarm to make sure I got up this morning. I don't plan to fail. I am committed to the success of this.

Today I begin the summer institute days in the Lawndale area. It's from 9:30 until 2:30. I look forward to touring the community; meeting and greeting the families; and having some classroom management instructions on the last day. That's what the next three days will be for me.

How are you today? Have you been feeling any better? I hope you have been taking care of yourself. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Be still and know that I am God.

Have a blessed day today and take good care of yourself. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep striving and listening to God for his will in your life.  That is so important.  Some times His will & plan for your life will be something that you, personally, have never thought of doing.  Sometimes you will find yourself doing something you never thought you would ever do, or could do, when you are in His will!  He will continually suprise you with blessings that you never expected! Keep journaling!

Followers

Blog Archive