Sunday, August 28, 2005

My Thoughts

My thoughts on today

When I got up this morning I knew it would be a different day, just how different I didn't know.

I went to the 8:30 because I felt I needed to focus my mind on the upcoming week..my daughter is moving out to move in with her boyfriend, I'm starting a new job and I pray its nothing like the last one and I'm going to be an empty nester. When I took them to college that was my own doing and it was hard then. When I brought her home from college that was my own doing also. But the move out is not my own doing.I don't have any c ontrol over this and I can only be supportive, even though I'm not really.

I am over my dad's, mowing the lawn, cooking dinner and finishing up the apartment so he can rent it. On my drive over I was reflecting on how you have two good friends that you can talk this over with and when yoau came in the sanctuary, there must have been some talk over whether we would make eye contact or have a greeting. I saw a head shake at the front that indicated no. Was there a bet? Did someone win? God I hope somebody got some enjoyment out of that today. I also got the message from God that its taken me a year to become obedient to this journal. I don't know how long its going to take for conversation. One thing I know this was HIs idea and I'm onboard with it. God only knows how this will end up.

I just wanted to tell you my new revelation. God says it took me a year to be obedient with this journal. He'll take care of the rest and he has so far. After today's sermon I don't know if I should hug you or not. I enjoy it, maybe I shouldn't enjoy it. Maybe its natural and just go with the flow, nothing perverted about it.  OK, I have to go and start cooking. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive