Thursday, August 11, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning and God Bless You.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. I shall bless the Lord at all times.

I wanted to say hello this morning and just bless you on you r day. You are blessed going in and blessed coming out.

I pray that you have a wonderful day today.I pray that you receive the desires of your heart. I give God the glory and the hornor in everything I do today and next day and the next.

I have to go to dad's today and try and finish up some of the stuff for the apartment. Our goal is to rent by  September or at least have it ready for that.My oldest daughter told me she was moving out. She has signed a lease for 12 months and is moving in with her boyfriend. No, I don't like it, Lord I have prayed over it and voiced my concerns. She did move to a plase near her job, so she is close to home. She's 24 and wants some independence.

I'm relying on God to guide her and to guide me so that Idon't push her away.

Be still and know that I am God.

Have a truly blessed day and take care of yourself today. Be blessed and be a true blessing to everyone you encounter today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive