Friday, August 26, 2005

StormChasers

Embarrassed that I let the opportunity to bond go by because of a small twinge of jealousy in me. I know you have to speak to everyone, men and women alike. I know you have a diverse community to pastor, counsel and just be with on many different levels. I let something little draw a wedge between me and you tonight. Where was my trust and confidence tonight? Trust and Confidence. This is a struggle that I seem to constantly have. I thought I had placed these concerns to rest. I trust you, I do believe in you and I am concerned that it became a problem for me for a moment and then there just never seemed another opportunity to click. 

I don't understand why it bothered me tonight..Nothing is different, nothing is ever different, when does it ever become different? Is this all that there is to be?  I don't hold claim to be in control of this at all. I give all power to the Lord. I just have to rely on Him to transform my mind and renew my heart. I don't like to be around you and not even make eye contact, not even say hello, not even have some kind of connection. That's just bogus. I leave feeling shortchanged and hurt.

This is outrageous. We can't keep going on like this. What does all this mean? 

 Well enough drama for me for one night, good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive