Monday, August 22, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

We begin another week, my last week to enjoy the summer.

Next week, the games begin.

I have to trust in God to know how to meet my needs.

Trust in God. It was much easier to wake up today. I'm beginning to wake before the alarm again. I trusting God to prepare my mind and give me insight into my thoughts.

My goal for today is to go to my school and see my classroom. Also mow the lawn. I have to get my daughter back to school by Wednesday also. She had made arrangements but they fell through. Now I have help with the planning.

I trust God to guide our steps and ensure that everything goes well.

I trust that things will go well. I'm spending this week focusing on trust. Trust that I'm on the right track for God.

What a wonderful day to start the week. I am able to see the light of day yet one more time. Thank you Lord. Thank You Lord.

Have a blessed day and stay focused today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive