Saturday, August 27, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

Obedient, loyal and faithful. That's what keeps me going on with this.God knows my heart.

I have to begin each new day looking to him for a fresh new start. Knowing that He is the author and finisher of my day and how I direct my course depends on who I allow to have control.

I look to the Lord to direct my strength. I know I'm nothing without His guidance.

I begin this day knowing the sacrafice Jesus made for me. I know that the Lord will never leave me nor forsake me. I know that Jesus came so that I might have life and have it more abundantly. I believing in Him word to guide me, comfort me and to direct my path.

I listen for the whisper, the gentle breeze, the knowledge that Jesus is with me always must direct my actions.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive