Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Good Night

I had an interesting day.

I really had to humble myself and work on humility today.

I really want a good attitude when I begin with this school.

My thoughts and feelings are to take a courageous walk with Jesus and come out a winner. If I go in with a positive attitude and a good set of rules and routines then it will be a good year.

Tomorrow is an opportunity to meet the parents. We will walk the neighborhood and go to parents homes to visit with them and the children. I pray that I honor God and not say anything judgemental. I'm just thankful to have a job.

I wonder how your day was today? Did you have a successful day today? How are those headaches? Are you sleeping better? Is there any changes? I pray for complete and total healing for you. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. You are healed by his stripes. You are the head and not the tail. You are loved and needed.

I believe I have to be diligent and continue to have faith in God for everything. I trust him to guide me through my journey. He has plans for me to prosper and not to harm me.  I'm believing God for something and I know the truth of the situation is sometimes more than I want to believe but I believe it is possible. All things are possible. I feel God is getting me ready for the next thing, level, challenge. I know there's more to come. Faith leads me on.

My heart say good night and have sweet dreams. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Have a restful night. Peace and Love to you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive