Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world

God has shown favor and given us a an opportunity to listen to his word and see how he can overcome things that are creating havoc in this world.

I saw on the news how a drug bust was made near the location where we protested. The drugs and guns were so easily accessible to children and this is the environment the children see everyday. Lord break the cycle. Let us listen to the needs of our children.

Let us be quick to listen today. The first duty of love is to listen and hear the words in our heart as well as our mind.

Thank You Lord for saving even one life today. Thank You Lord for waking me up today and starting me on my way. Thank You Lord.

Thank You for yoru healing presence and for giving me happiness today.

My day will consist of helping my dad and that's about it. Maybe an oil change will happen also.

You have been very instrumental in making things happen this week. You are a treasure. You do have a heart that seeks to do the right thing. You are a defender of the truth. Keep yourself healthy and stay on the positive track. You are healed. Youare blessed going in and blessed going out. You are blessed all over. Have a blessed day today and continue to listen to God's will in your life.

  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive