Sunday, August 28, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Its something about the morning and knowing that you have new saving graces.

You were given another chance to get things right.

The day hasn't blossomed yet and its just waiting for you to start all over again.

New hopes, new promises, new dreams.

Anything is possible in a new day. A brand new day.

Trusting in the Lord on this new day makes all things possible.

Building hope on that trust and relying on the Lord to strengthen you throughout the day.

What's in store for me today Lord? I'm trusting you to guide me through.

Thank you Lord for trying to repair me. Thank you for caring enough to want to see more out of me. Thank you Lord for being my rock and my anchor. Thank You Lord for saving me. Thank You Lord for renewing my faith. If I have just the tiniest faith of a mustard seed, you can use it.

Faith, comes by hearing. Faith, its the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith, is believing when everything else seems to indicate don't. Faith is trusting in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to not let his word go void.

Faith and Trust. Trusting God to be in control and learning to rest in Him.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. What a beautiful day the Lord has made. Renewing our minds and our spirits to expect the ridiculous. Be Blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive