Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

I'm awake, I'm up and I'm alive.

Thank You Lord.

I still have something to accomplish today and I'm working my way to that mission.

God's will be done in my life today and everyday.

satan is defeated and I will continue to remember that and continue to praise God and keep his will working in my life.

Faith, now faith, working in my life. I have to keep the faith. Believe that God is continuing to use me and has things for me to do everyday.

Listening to His will in my life. Staying focused on the things of God, knowing that His purpose is to prosper me and not to harm me.

He loves me, He loves me. I love Him. I love Him.

I'm starting to stay up now because I have to get use to this again. Take care of yourself today. Protect yourself. Believe as I know you do.

Have a good day and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive