Monday, August 29, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

As I sit here, where the sun has yet to rise, I know its on its way.

Anticipation of a new day. Character development. Gentleness is in order for today.

I'm sorry for yesterday. I know that there is nothing to harm me and I know that they are not making fun of me either. Wishing nothing but the best for you and always wanting you to be happy. Nothing but good things needed for you. Nothing but good things.

The sun is starting to rise in a gentle push. Not obtrusive or dominating, just like a fragrance encompassing the air.

Thank you Lord for the abilkity to have another day. Can I get right today? Can I make a difference in someone's life? Renew my strength today and work on me so that I can continue to do your will.

Have a very blessed day today. Empower us, bring hope and peace as a choice. Make this the beginning of a new day.Take Care of yourself today. I pray that you are feeling better and not just feelings but are truly healed by faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive