Saturday, August 6, 2005

What a Ridiculously Beautiful Day

Thank You for such a wonderful beautiful morning. You spoke to my heart today. I heard you . Tears just streamed down my face. I always need the truth from you. I would love to know what you really think is the problem/reason/delay/cause. Why is it I can hear you, agree with you and in your presence up close and personal, panic attack. I did think my dream would not come to pass. I thought I had blown it. You knew I felt that way. I say you don't know me, but in many ways you know me all too well.  I'm never giving up.

Today after I got home I had a quick nap and then went to volunteer at the food depository for three hours. It felt good and I wasnt too tired.

Now of course bedtime will come early. I feel my eyes getting heavy now. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for taking me into the deep. Thank you for going deeper with me and continuing to care.Thank you for always willing to take that extra step, going the extra mile and just for being there. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive