Sunday, August 21, 2005

Evening

Today was a good day. I continue to pray for Mrs King.

Interesting, insightful and possibly informative.

When I make an entry in the morning, I am getting up from an alarm clock, I'm ha;f sleep and I'm trying to focus on what to say. My thoughts automaticly go to God because I want him to keep me awake and focused on the task at hand. I have to bring my message from the bible study, quotes and books and just down to me. My own reflections, my own prayers my own dreams and desires. I want this journal to be me. I want to connect with you and I want to make it personal.

Always and forever.,huh.

What memories do you have? I don't want to know. Just kidding.

Life is life. What does that mean, I don't know but we all have a past, future and present. We do our best to survive and cherish the moments that please us and God.

Enjoy your evening and have a blessed night. Take care to relax and follow some of the doctor's orders.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive