Sunday, August 14, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Another day and have to start it off thanking God for waking me up and starting me on my day.

Why is it that the Holy Spirit encourages me make an entry., make contact with you on a  daily basis? When I miss a day, I feel like we have missed making a connection of some kind.

What a blessing it is to have another day to get it right. I look forward to fellowshipping in the house of the Lord.  The youth are doing the service, Yeah! I'm bringing my youngest today.

God is such a good God.

I have a good feeling about today, I have a spirit of expectation. Everyday is a good day. I wanted to make sure that I said something today since I missed yesterday and I couldnt let another minute go by without writing.

Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive