Friday, August 5, 2005

Hello

I'm excited about the day. Nothing but good things are happening.

My daughter decided to go to grad school for speech therapist, something I had been encouraging her to do for a long time. She majored in linguistics and I told her she would need more than a linguistics degree to support herself. She listened to me. I just stopped saying anything about it and she decided to do it. I have always told them its important to know how to do something,. Be certified in something. Have a distinguishable talent. I want my girls to be self sufficient. Here I am again, relying on self and teaching my children to do the same.

 Trust in God and learn to rest in His grace.

I have to go spackle and scrub and wash walls so we can beging painting next week. Then of course make it back by 9pm so I can get my hair done. Then wake, if I even get to sleep, by 2am so we can be on time, 3:45. I'm bringing mom. She wants to know what all the fuss is about.She still can't believe we are in church for 3 and 4 hours. I don't even notice the time anymore.

What's your day like today? I hope this has been a week of blessings for you. Health, business and personal. Nothing but miracles walking down your street. I believe something good has happened this week and its not over yet. I know you have healing and happiness with you. I pray for it continually for you. Nothing but goodness and fruitfulness today. Take Care and have a very blessed day today. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive