Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for this beautiful day. Yes even the rain is a blessing Lord. Thank you for waking me up today and giving me a chance to get things right. Yesterday is gone, but today is fresh and new. God you know the things precious to me and I give them to you. Jesus knows my heart and my heart's desire. Sometimes we have to be ready to lose that which is most precious to us to gain something more precious.I am trusting you God to walk with me, work with me and to keep me on task. Its not about me as much as its about God's kingdom building. It's just not about me.Lord yesterday was a bad day for me but I look forward to today. Renew my mind, refresh my spirit. Remember me Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is a good day. I hope that yesterday's gun turn in went very well. I pray that it was better than ever. My day yesterday was just terrible. I lost the papers for the workshop. I didnt have the address. I drove around where I thought it was. I was right in front of the building but the building looked like an apartment so I didnt go in. Went to my school to see if there was a copy there, to no avail no one knew. I kicked myself for losing the paper and I had just had it the day before. Wentback towards hoem. Decided to see a movie since I was upset and hadnt been to the movies in a long time. The only thing playing at that time was United 93. I didnot want to see a 9/11 movie but I did anyway. Of course it turned on new emotions and brought us back to that horrible time and the horrible feelings we had when those things occurred. Went to an office supply store to get something for class. Went home typed up three poems that my students are applying for a poetry contest and it needed to be post marked by Sunday. After buying the mailing things I find out I can enter them online, which I do. After that, I find the paper with the address and see that I was at the right building. Now I'm upset I didnt go in. I missed the workshop. Bad day, bad day.  Good riddance and good by to that day and hello and welcome to today. Be blessed and have a wonderful blessed day today. See you soon. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive