Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. I am here one more day. I must have a purpose to accomplish and I am ready and willing to tackle it. I have been meditating on your word this morning and I have continued to stick with whatever you guide me to in the morning. I havent turned the page, nor tried to seek another message. My first reading that convicted me was to stopjudging, making the wrong assumptions, not really getting it right. Next, love God and the rest will amaze you. I'm in love love with the Lord.

John 7:24 "Stop judging by mere appearances and make a right judgment."

1 Corinthians 2:9 "...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

 Good Morning Sweetheart, I saw you on CLTV last night. Fighting the good fight. I pray that the gun return program is the most successful of its kind ever. I was thinking why I stopped giving you cards and gifts and it was something you said once that seemed to make sense then but now I don't remember the logic behind it. Today is report card pickup. I have to be there at noon and we are there until 6pm. I get totell the parents why their child is failing or congradulate them for passing. This school year is moving right along. We are now in the forth quarter. The final quarter. I heard so many say I'm going to get down to business now, as if one quarter can save three quarters of bad performance. Well be blessed and have a blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive