Saturday, April 8, 2006

Good Evening

All this week until Easter youcan expect at least two if not three entries from me. Not that you expect any entries, I say that as if I think you are looking forward to hearing from me, but my mind and heart will only let me think that you do in fact enjoy hearing from me and that we are connecting on whatever level we can.

Today I saw my love for a split second. I was praying and sleeping in the church. Waiting for my friend to finish her interview and I opened my eyes and there he was for an instant. My Love. He can out of hiding and showed his face for a minute. I know he's busy and I may not be a priority in his life but I saw him today and that alone keeps me happy. I feel he came out to see me. I was asleep of course and didnt realize it was him until I thought about it for a minute. But none the less I saw him. MY LOVE.God knows what I need and that's him. MY LOVE.

Be Blessed and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive