Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for another day. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am blessed from my head to my toes. Thank you Lord for loving me today. Thank you for giving me purpose in my life. I know that nothing is too personal to take to you Lord. My mind and my soul long for a deeper undrstanding and I am reassurred that God offers hope for every aspect of my life. I must trust in his word and follow his commandments.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How was your night? Did you sleep well? Do you have a busy day today? With that I begin another day. What is the truth in this situation? Do I just keep believing for a miracle? As I write that I remembr my readings this morning, Jerimiah in captivity, the woamn with the issue of blood. All require faith. Faith will see me through. Faith. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive