Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings and thank you for today. Lord I ask the Holy Spirit to come. Come Holy Spirit, Come. I long for understanding Lord. I don't get the hints, I don't understand most things. Am I ignorant. Am I blind. Am I one who sees but doesn't see. One who hears but doesnt hear. Do I know but not know? I know its not about me, but the kingdom of God. Lord, make me humble. How do I become more humble. What I ask for is forgiveness of my sins. I don't want to be arrogant, doubtful, of disloyal. Your will, your way, that is what I seek to obey Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you had a good night. I pray that today is the best day of your life so far. Have a really good day today. Be renewed and refreshed. I continue to ask God to speak to me. Tell me what to do. What am I realizing, but not realizing. So much on my mind. So many things to do.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive