Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord Almighty. You who touched the earth and it melted. Lord you are omnipotent. Your love and your mercy endure forever and ever and ever. Thank you Lord for loving me today. You have given me another day to get things right. My heart's desire is to please you Lord. Thank you for today.

Good morning Sweetheart. Today is picture day for the graduates. I'm sure they will be so excited. They are already on ten now. They are so excited about everything that is about to happen to them. Pictures, trips, luncheon, picnic, and the ceremony. Quite a few of them will not be able to enjoy the festivities. My daughter and I worked on shower invitations last night. I'm really ready for this baby to get here. This is very stressful. I told my class about the gun turn in this weekend and even gave them some westside locations nearby. I had one young man say it was a scam and the police would be there to arrest you. He probably has access to a gun somewhere. I tried to reassure them it was not like that at all. No questions asked. I pray that he has not influenced anyone. They have a tendency to listen to the wrong people though. They would rather believe him than me. My daughter's boyfriend will be at the fireman's study session on Saturday. He needs to pass that test. OK now off to prepare my lunch. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someon very special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive