Saturday, April 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I am blessed gong into ths day and I will be blessed going out. I am so grateful for my wonderful evening last night. I was just thrilled to have Dr Angelou available for a up close and personal discussion. She was warm, loving, uplifting and very inviting. I am so thankful that I had an opportunity to see her. She touched on some very personal things that I will reflect on in my life. Thank you Lord for allowing me to hear such a treasure. That was really the best speaker this year for me. The others were great in their own way but she was in a class of her own. I thank you for bringing such excellent talents and treasures to our little world. I love you for caring to send only the vry best. That was like a birthday present for me. My thanks for such a wonderful night.

You are a wonderful man. You have great sensitivity and thoughtfulness. You are a treasure.  Have an absolutely wonderful day today. I will talk with  you later.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive