Monday, May 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank yo for today. I pray for less confusion and more clear precise thinking. Lord I want you int he thought process, the execution and the final compliation. Lord you have blessed me by waking me up. I still have more to do for you today. Lord I pray for the marchers today and the speakers today. Hear their plea and walk with them. Lord reduce the confusion in the air. Let things run smoothly. Let us have peace.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I have spent some time playing/working with this computer. My broadband wasnt responding so I had to turn it off and restart everything. Needless to say all of that is time consuming. I am in a hurry because of the precious lost time trying to get this to work right. I pray that you have a good day today. I pray that the marches are peaceful and effective.

I don't idolize you, have you on a white horse as my knight in shining armor, or think that you can never fail me, dissappoint me or let me down, You are human and you can do all that and more that I haven't even imagined. What I will do Is know that you are not perfect nor am I perfect. When I think of failing you , or disappointing you or even letting you down, I know that my goal/objective is not to do that but sometimes it happens anyway. That's where I pray to my Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness and a sound mind to continue to walk with you and with Him on the right path. Have a blessed day and know that you are loved very much. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive