Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hi

Hi

Everything went great! He pulled and pulled  and pulled to get my teeth out. I thought he was going to stand on my chest for a minute. My teeth did not want to come out. But they finally did. I feel great now but the novacaine hasn't worn off yet. Its suppose to wear off in about three hours. I could drive but I would be medicated and that wouldnt be right. I'm going to be refreshed and well for tomorrow.

That dentist was pulling, and yanking and changing tools, and pulling and yanking. It must have taken him at least twenty minutes to get ou the first tooth. I just knew he was going to put his foot on  my chest and say just sit still now, I'll have this out in a minute. I guess I have pretty strong teeth and I just let them go by the wayside the past few years. I didnt have a cavity until I was twenty one. Now I have to decide how to fill these gaps. I have to take care of my teeth better than I have. I have neglected them. One trip to the dentist will make you a better caretaker of your mouth.

Well its time for me to do some work on my grades while I still feel like doing something. You know I find this week to be very interesting. I watched oprah's special on education and the state its in. I read your letter to the school about the racist reaction to our church. Then I read Mary Mitchell's article condoning the way people think. Its not OK to say the south side is dangerous. Its been said for too long. When do we care enough to change it. Not just accept it. There's a lot of talk about change but very little change. Have a blessed evening, I will miss you dearly tonight. I always cherish every chance I get to be with you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive