Friday, April 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. You encourage me and you uplift me. You know my thoughts and actions before I do. Your love for me is my personal salvation.I know that this world is not perfect and that I will walk with trouble, heartache, and hardships throughout my life but the comfort is knowith that God is with me on the journey. I can't lose heart. I won't lose heart. I will rely on God's forgiveness and salvation to bring me through. God's knows the truths that are in my heart. Having a heart to heart with God reveals many things about me. I give my fears and heartache up to God. He can heal and I can believe.

Hi Sweetie, I'm believing that this is the beginning of something really good. I hope you had a good night's sleep. Don't lose heart over what is worrying you. Be encouraged. You have a lot of things to do and it probably seems like just a little time to do them. I watched Andy Young last night on St. Sabina presents. He is a man that understands and loves women. He realizes our importance. He is a very personable man. His Ambassador qualities were evident. Watching it again, I can't help but think about investing in Africa and China. Building a better relationship. Well today there will be no students. What we are going to do I don't know but I'm sure it entails us sitting in the auditorium to do it. What ever it is will be a treat compared to a day with the children. Be blessed today and have a wonderful opportunity to bless someone else come into fruition, today. I love you and hope that you are well.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive