Monday, April 24, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my way. Thank you for loving me today. Thank you for everything you have done in my life. Thank you for all the blessings that I have received. Sometimes God I don't know what to focus on. There are so many things I have to do and I ask for strength to complete all of the task set before me. Speak to my heart Lord. Speak to me Lord. Let me hear your word in my heart and mind. Keep me close to you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Did you have a good night sleep? Are you feeling OK? That was a very good sermon yesterday.Family can be very destructive in a relationship. My family is crazy. I know that. I don't try to hide them, I just warn people about them. But love is important. That's my family. My daughter's job gave her a baby shower yesterday. The time is drawing near. We are giving her one on the 20th. The planning an preparations are very time consuming. But it will get done. The other one will be graduating in a couple of weeks. Lots of jitters there. Well off to a new day. Lord, grant me the strength to be your servant today. Have a wonderfully blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive